TECHNOCRACY’S STAND ON PERSONAL CHOICES
Many people have many ideas on Technocracy’s view on personal choices. Things such as religion, gay marriage, ethnicity, and more.
Technocracy’s stand can be summed up quite succinctly:
• Your views, your choice. With the qualifications that your choices don’t interfere with others’ well-being.
• If Religion is important to you, participate in it.
• If religion is not important, don’t participate.
• If you love someone of the same sex, different race – No One should care but you and the person you love.
Photo Credit Pride.com
• If you come from a culture that has different mores and norms, than try to accept and participate in the norms of where you are as best as you are able: (When in Rome)
and at the same time, be an Ambassador of your own culture, reduce fear of differences if possible.